New novel + exclusive chapters on Ko-fi 🍪💙

LTD - 12

Chapter 12 

"Smack!" Wen Chen couldn't listen any longer and couldn't help but slap that plump, perky little bottom.

He'd been restraining himself, but he was too angry to control his strength, and he ended up making the baby cry.

"Wahhh, it hurts! Wen Chen, why did you spank my butt again? You were just kissing and sucking it hard, making my whole butt burn hot, and now you're spanking it! it hurts even more, it's definitely swollen now."

"Wuwu, what if it swells up so much I can't even wear underwear again?"

The little one's bold, blunt way of speaking was something Wen Chen still hadn't gotten used to. His face flushed hot, his mind went blank, and he couldn't think of a dignified response.

Not only that, his brain uncontrollably followed the little one's words and conjured up memories and fantasies that shouldn't exist. Absolutely... shameless!

He took a few deep breaths before speaking with a stern face, "Jiajia, what should you call me?"

Anyone listening would think he was angry.

But Luo Qingjia knew better. Wen Chen handled everything for him and never put academic pressure on him, leaving him with nothing to do all day and plenty of energy to study this man.

No matter how well Wen Chen pretended, he could usually see through his disguise.

Except when his emotions were running too high.

"D-Daddy?" Luo Qingjia said timidly. "I call ed you Daddy, so don't be mad, okay? Every time you get angry you spank my butt, and I really can't take it."

No, it should be Uncle.

Wen Chen intended to say that, but his whole body was struck by a surging heat that left him speechless, and an "mm" involuntarily rumbled from his chest.

"So if I call you Daddy, can Daddy explain why he spanked my butt again?"

"Don't compare me to outsiders." Wen Chen paused, then added, "If you're going to compare, I can't possibly be worse than anyone else."

Only after saying it did he feel something was off, so he added, "The point is, Jiajia can't squeeze other people's chest muscles. That's very impolite."

Luo Qingjia pouted in dissatisfaction. "How could my boyfriend be an outsider? He enjoys me squeezing him, I enjoy squeezing him. how is mutual enjoyment impolite?"

His voice dropped as he continued, "If Uncle doesn't like me squeezing his, I just won't squeeze. No need to beat around the bush and call me impolite."

"Hmph!" Luo Qingjia turned his head to face the wall, leaving Wen Chen with a stubborn view of the back of his head, the little cowlick on top quivering with anger.

"Jia..." Wen Chen tried to explain that he didn't mean it that way.

But Luo Qingjia cut him off huffily, "I just like big chest muscl es, it's not like I'm trying to take advantage of Uncle. If Yuan Ye were by my side, I definitely wouldn't squeeze yours... mmph!"

Wen Chen was so angry steam was practically rising from his head. He instinctively wanted to spank the naughty baby's bottom, but seeing the red, swollen flesh, his heart softened, and he redirected his hand to cover the baby's chattering little mouth instead.

Who knew the little one still wouldn't settle down? He extended his agile little tongue and licked Wen Chen's palm, the wet, warm, soft sensation sending a tingling thrill up his scalp. Before he knew it, his strength drained away, and he let the baby do whatever he wanted.

It wasn't until that exquisite sensation disappeared that he suddenly snapped back to his senses and hastily withdrew his hand.

Wen Chen tried hard to ignore his pounding heart and was about to say something to ease the awkwardness when the little one's flushed little face suddenly turned around, bright sparkling eyes staring straight at him, and his even more luscious than usual jelly-like lips slowly parted:

"Daddy, if you don't say anything, I'll take that as a yes?"

At the sound of that title, the phrase "I only call you Daddy in bed" echoed through Wen Chen's mind again.

He had no idea what the baby was talking about, but he didn't want to see the baby disappointed, so he instinctively nodded.

"Great, thank you, Daddy! Daddy, you're the best! Can Daddy come closer? So it's easier for me to play with Daddy's squishy toys." Luo Qingjia's sweet, clear voice was full of eager excitement. There wasn't a trace of acting in it.

Wen Chen was intoxicated by the sweet, coquettish "Daddy" after "Daddy," not realizing anything was wrong. He obediently did as told and even ruffled the baby's fluffy little head.

It wasn't unt il a soft, tender little hand slipped into his collar that Wen Chen flinched away reflexively. He moved so fast that even he was shocked. He thought it must be his subconscious rationality helping him avoid risk.

Had he been half a second slower, he might have sunk into it, or even done something utterly beastly.

"Wen Chen, what do you mean by that? Am I some kind of ferocious beast?" Luo Qingjia turned one part disappointment into a hundred parts sorrow, tears coming on cue. "Wahhh, you were the one who agreed to let me play with your chest muscles, and now you're going back on your word. I hate you!"

Wen Chen couldn't bear to see the baby cry. He hurried forward to wipe away the tears.

"Don't touch me!" Luo Qingjia pushed Wen Chen's hand away in a huff. "Aren't you disgusted by me? Why are you pretending to care and touching me?"

"I'm not!" Seeing his little treasure crying so hard, Wen Chen's heart clenched. Without a second thought, he pulled Luo Qingjia into a tight embrace, resting his chin in the sweet-smelling crook of his baby's neck. "How could I ever be disgusted with my baby? Baby, please don't cry, okay? It breaks my heart to see you cry."

The first time Luo Qingjia was called "baby" by Wen Chen, the first time Wen Chen rubbed against the hollow of his neck so ambiguously, his heart felt sweet, and he could no longer say harsh words. He spoke in a muffled voice, "Fine, since Daddy called me baby, I'll believe Daddy."

Wen Chen's breath hitched. He stiffly released Luo Qingjia and cleared his throat. "Jiajia, you should still call me Uncle."

The moment he finished speaking, he saw the little one's face scrunch up, and tears hung on his still-damp lashes. "What do you mean? Are you trying to back out again? Didn't you say that if I called you Daddy, you'd be my squishy toy?"

"Dad... Uncle doesn't remember saying that. Can Jiajia h elp Uncle recall?"

Wen Chen was brainwashed by the repeated calls of "Daddy" and nearly tripped over his own tongue before successfully correcting himself. On top of that, he had to watch his tone to keep the little one from crying. A short sentence left him flushed red, looking inexplicably guilty.

Fortunately, the little one didn't press the matter. He pouted and said in a coquettish tone, "If Daddy calls me baby, then I'll tell you."

Wen Chen's heart warmed. He cupped the soft little face, his deep phoenix eyes gazing intently into the watery doe eyes, his voice gentle, his tone tender, like a lover's whisper. "Baby, my good baby..."

Luo Qingjia's face burned, his ears hot, his heart pounding chaotically, his brain unable to think. To carry out the next part of his plan, he had to push Wen Chen back a little before spinning his tale.

"When Uncle covered my mouth with his hand, I wrote a lot of words with my tongue. Uncle didn't fail to recognize them, did he?"

Wen Chen's expression shifted slightly. He coughed a few times and gave a faint "Mm."

"Then why did you make me write for so long? My tongue got sore..."

"Jiajia." Wen Chen interrupted Luo Qingjia, deliberately slowing his speech with a coaxing tone. "Good baby, just tell me directly what Uncle promised you. If it's something I can do, I'll definitely do it."

"I wrote with my tongue. 'If Uncle doesn't want me to squeeze Yuan Ye's big chest, then offer up his own pecs as my squishy toy.' When I got to that part, Uncle pressed his palm closer, with no sign of objection."

"When I wrote 'If I call you Daddy, will you agree to be my squishy toy?' your finger curled and brushed against the tip of my tongue. I thought that meant yes, so I kept calling you Daddy after that."

After Luo Qingjia finished speaking, he cast a resentful glance at Wen Chen.

Wen Chen felt both embarrassed and guilty. He very much wanted to pull the baby into his arms and let him play to his heart's content, to let the baby know his pecs were no worse than any outsider's.

But he knew he had to hold the line. Only then could their relationship last long.

"Jiajia, I'm sorry. Uncle can't agree to that. There needs to be boundaries between family."

"Heh, fine! Then whatever I do with my boyfriend, Uncle shouldn't interfere either. Family needs bound-a-ries!"

Luo Qingjia bit out the last three words heavily and slowly, as if he wanted to chew them up and swallow them whole.

"Jiajia." Wen Chen couldn't bear seeing the baby make this expression of drawing a line between them. He instinctively reached out to touch... anywhere would do, just to feel the baby's warmth.

"Slap!" Luo Qingjia hid his reluctance and viciously slapped away Wen Chen's outstretched hand. "Don't touch me! I have this one little hobby and you can't satisfy me, and you won't let anyone else satisfy me either. You're so annoying!"

Wen Chen went cold all over. He knelt by the sofa and hugged Luo Qingjia tightly, his voice trembling. "I'm sorry, baby. Uncle was wrong. My pecs are yours to squish, play with them however you like. Don't hate Uncle, okay?"

Luo Qingjia "struggled hard" but kept his voice cold. "No need. If Uncle doesn't want to, don't force yourself. Just send me back so I can see Yuan Ye."

"No!" Realizing his tone was a bit harsh, Wen Chen immediately softened his voice, his hot breath spraying against the little one's adorable earlobe. "Baby, can you bear to leave Uncle alone on the island?"

"Uncle was wrong. Give Uncle another chance, okay? I train scientifically, so my muscles are alive and very springy. much better than those dead muscles from overtraining."

Wen Chen unbuttoned his shirt with one hand while his other large hand grabbed Luo Qingjia's small hand and placed it on his broad chest.

Whether intentionally or not, he positioned Luo Qi ngjia's hand right above his heart. The beautifully toned pectoral muscle pulsed with each heartbeat.

Luo Qingjia was bold with words, but in practice he had zero experience. Hit with such intense stimulation all at once, his hand froze and wouldn't move.

Instead, it was the man's lively chest muscle that bounced, and something in the middle kept brushing against his palm, ticklish, making him instinctively grab at it.

As his fingers curled, his thumb happened to graze the little thing that had been tickling him. At the same time, a stifled gasp sounded by his ear.

Luo Qingjia's face flushed crimson, and he hastily snatched his hand back.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Wen Chen's voice was steady, as if that ambiguous gasp hadn't come from him at all.

On any normal day, Luo Qingjia would have easily seen through Wen Chen's disguise.

Unfortunately, at this moment, his heart was surging with a whirlwind of thoughts—one moment he wanted to throw caution to the wind and pounce on Wen Chen to cop a feel, the next he felt he should stay calm and reserved, carrying through the strategy of "unaware of being hooked" to achieve sustainable development.

Fortunately, reason ultimately won the upper hand, and he chose the path of sustainable development.

"My hand's tired, let's take a break." Luo Qingjia said indifferently.

Wen Chen forced a smile. "Then let's switch positions. I'll hold you in my arms, that way it's easier to play with the squishy toy."

The baby must be lacking interest because the position wasn't right, not because his pecs were inferior to anyone else's.

"Wait." Luo Qingjia pushed away Wen Chen's out stretched hand and reached back to grab his own butt. "Let me check if there are any cactus spines still left."

"What's with that expression, Uncle? Angry again? Do you think this move of mine is too crude? But if I don't check thoroughly, I'm afraid there might be spines left... Ah!"

The startled cry had barely faded when Luo Qingjia fell into Wen Chen's embrace.

The man's powerful arm wrapped around his waist and back, a large palm pressing against the back of his head, pulling him into a broad, thick chest, while the other large palm covered his perky rear...

"Ah~ Why are you grabbing my butt~"

"Helping baby check if there are any spine roots left in the flesh."

"Mmm~ Why are you touching my butt~"

"The surface skin needs checking too."

Half an hour later.

"It's been this long, ugh~ Are you done yet? Daddy~"

"Mhm, just finished applying the medicine, need to rub it in more to help absorption."

"Baby leaves his butt to Daddy, focus on playing with your squishy toy."

"Mhm~ Thanks, Daddy~"​

Chaper List:

Comments Box