New novel + exclusive chapters on Ko-fi 🍪💙

MUL - Chapter 70

I was always low on energy, but right now, at this moment, I was exceptionally so. Held by Nam Kangwoo's hands, my body was being wiped down. Literally wiped. I was in a state where I really couldn't lift a single finger.

Until just before, Nam Kangwoo had pushed me... as if he were on fire. In the end... I cursed at him to stop, and only then did his cool expression seem to soften a little.

Nam Kangwoo put his fingers inside my... my throbbing, swollen... place and scraped out what he had ejaculated, which also didn't feel very good. The sensation of it trickling down my thigh gave me goosebumps.

I explicitly felt the fingers scraping my completely swollen insides and let out moans. My mind was filled with... nothing but lewd thoughts.

I really had nothing left to release, but in that state, after ejaculating a thin... water-like semen one more time, I was finally let go.

Only after carefully rubbing every part of my body with hands as soft as silk did Nam Kangwoo, with a satisfied face, meticulously wipe the water from my body. After that, he dressed me in an ankle-length shower gown. Why the hell is this thing so unpleasantly large?

I brushed back my wet hair and tried to move my feet, but I staggered. Not a single thing would move as I wanted. Nam Kangwoo smiled with a languid face, and seeing that, I blushed helplessly.

“Ah……!”

With the sudden movement, a sharp pain shot up from my tailbone. As my expression instantly crumpled, Nam Kangwoo reached out and slowly rubbed my brow.

“Does it hurt?”

The casual question flowed out.

Of course, it hurts……. Since they were all on the giving end, they didn't seem to understand how much pain I was in. If they tried putting something the size of a child's forearm into their... their... there, they would know how painful this is.

With a swollen face, I shook my head half-heartedly and stared blankly at the door. I felt like I really had to leave now.

Nam Kangwoo, noticing this, wrapped his arm around my waist, still not erasing his smile. My legs, my legs were trembling a little. A curse hovered in my mouth, but I couldn't bring myself to spit it out and just lowered my head abruptly. A small water droplet that had formed in my hair trickled down.

With a click, the door opened, and the gazes of Mo Taehee and Seo Jaehoon, who were sitting side-by-side on the sofa—I don't know when they came out—immediately turned to me.

Right. I don't know anymore either.

I was trying to distance myself a little from Nam Kangwoo while receiving their menacing glares head-on, but…….

“I'll take you to your room, so get changed and come out.”

Nam Kangwoo didn't seem to want to let me go and just moved his feet as if nothing was wrong.  The gazes of the other two, as if on fire, followed my body.

I was led into my room, which was wide open as always, and only after being put inside the dressing room was I released from Nam Kangwoo's grasp.

“I'll… get dressed and come out….”

My voice was completely hoarse. Nam Kangwoo stared at me with an unconvinced face before giving a small nod.

When I met his eyes for a bit longer and then lowered my head in embarrassment, his hand, warmed by the hot water, lightly brushed aside my messy hair on my forehead. A light touch, his lips met my exposed forehead and then pulled away. I reflexively closed my eyes and then flinched, taking a step back.

“…Stop….”

A warm feeling spread.

“I keep wanting to touch you, to hold you.”

“…….”

“I think I'm going crazy too.”

A somewhat hollow voice echoed from above my head.

I didn't dare to look up at Nam Kangwoo and just kept staring at my toes.

***

After taking off the gown and changing into loungewear, my body, steeped in lethargy and fatigue, screamed at me to lie down on the bed immediately. Right, right. As if I didn't want to lie down too.

I soothed my own body and started walking to take care of the biggest task at hand. It felt like every bone in my body was creaking.

As I left my room, which didn't need its door opened, the gazes of the three sitting side-by-side on the long sofa turned to me. Their glares were menacing as always, but only Nam Kangwoo's eyes were filled with languor.

Should I be relieved that at least one of them wasn't scary?

I hesitated before moving and sitting down in the seat of honor, which was no longer awkward at all. A dull pain shot through my lower back, and I fought to hold back the moan that threatened to escape my lips.

“Yeoul-ah.”

I wanted to catch my breath, but Mo Taehee couldn't wait even a moment and spoke.

“About yesterday, explain what happened.”

“Huh? Ah…… that…… well…….”

I stammered, trying to recall yesterday's memories.

“With Chanmin…… we were going to lunch…… and…… that…… Nari. No, I met Nari…… we went to eat together, and then. That…… that…….”

I couldn't remember the name. Who was he…….

“Na, Nari's friend came…… and suggested we go for drinks, so.”

“Ha Yeoul.”

I was stammering out a disjointed explanation when Seo Jaehoon's sunken voice called my name, making me flinch. My gaze was fixed on the engravings of the table…….

“Lift your head.”

I couldn't bring myself to lift my head. My heart was pounding for a different reason.

“Explain properly. So I can understand.”

No. How much more properly can I explain? I shut my mouth tightly for a moment before parting my lips again.

“So…… they suggested we go drinking…….”

“Who.”

“Na, Nari. So we went…… and there.”

This seemed to be the most important part, but damn it, I couldn't remember a single thing.

I closed my mouth again and lifted my head, scanning the six eyes directed at me. This bastard, that bastard, they were all scary as hell, and their dark, gleaming eyes were all menacing as if they wanted to kill me with their stares.

“So……”

“So.”

“…That is… well….”

“Hey.”

I blinked stupidly and then shut my eyes tight. I can't remember…….

“You, you don't remember, do you.”

Seo Jaehoon sneered as if it was obvious.

“I don't know why you even carry a phone. Do your fingers break if you try to call?”

“Yeoul-ah, why did you go there yesterday without saying anything?”

“He probably went because he was excited to go drinking.”

“We looked for you so much. We were worried.”

Their words, whether questions or a conversation, continued subtly. Damn it, my heart kept shrinking in fear, so I couldn't answer and just kept opening and closing my mouth.

“Why is Nam Kangwoo just sitting there? He was the bastard who was searching like a madman among us yesterday.”

“I know, right. Kangwoo, did you hear anything from Yeoul?”

At their tone, which was on the borderline between a sneer and a question, Nam Kangwoo's tightly closed lips opened.

“That's enough, you two. Ha Yeoul said he's tired.”

At his monotone voice, Seo Jaehoon snorted with a "Ha." No… why are these bastards… suddenly… among themselves….

“Aah―Did your anger cool down after you did it once with Ha Yeoul in the bathroom?”

This crazy bastard…. At Seo Jaehoon's explicit words, even my head, which had been fixed on the table, lifted upwards.

“Right. Kangwoo, yesterday you said you wanted to lock Yeoul up somewhere when you found him…. Ah, would that be a bit much if Yeoul heard it?”

Mo Taehee spoke as if he intentionally wanted me to hear, then trailed off. All three of them were just strange. It was as if their eyes were all half-crazed….

“Looks like his anger cooled down a bit after doing it once, Nam Kangwoo.”

“…What?”

At Seo Jaehoon's words, filled with derision, I retorted without thinking. That bastard, right now….

“Ha Yeoul. If you're trying to pay with your body, you should do it with us too, once each. Why, do you think you can't do it now because you just had sex?”

Seo Jaehoon stared at my dazed face and continued in a monotone voice.

“You don't move much anyway.”

“…Crazy… crazy bastard….”

“Who was that guy yesterday? Besides that Jin Nari girl or whatever, did you like her friend?”

“What are you―”

“So you pestered her to kiss you, Yeoul-ah?”

With the ceaseless interrogation-like questions from Seo Jaehoon and Mo Taehee, I felt like I was half losing my mind.

“What did I… what―”

It seemed like they were saying I did something with someone. With whom, what…. What did I pester someone for?

“See, I told you he wouldn't remember. Fuck.”

Seo Jaehoon's clearly annoyed voice drilled into my ears.

“Right, that's really true.”

Mo Taehee leaned his back deep into the sofa's backrest and stared at me. As soon as Mo Taehee's low voice trailed off, Seo Jaehoon got up.

I was really just staring at Seo Jaehoon with a half-frozen face when a white hand that had come right up to me suddenly grabbed my wrist roughly.

“This time, let's you and I have a talk.”

“…Let go, let go―”

“Ha Yeoul, go inside quietly.”

I scanned the faces of the two who were still sitting on the sofa watching me. Neither of them seemed to have any intention of stopping Seo Jaehoon.

Nam Kangwoo sighed with a slight frown, and Mo Taehee still watched me with eyes full of heat.

I staggered, walking while being held by Seo Jaehoon's hand. Against my will, I was pushed into a place filled with a scent that had become all too familiar.​

Chaper List:

Comments Box