New novel + exclusive chapters on Ko-fi 🍪💙

MUL - Chapter 69

With Nam Kangwoo's help, I turned my body and moved as his beutiful hands guided me. It seemed this bastard had realized that if I were to wash by myself, it would take all day.

And in the middle of all this, my damn body kept fluttering like a piece of paper. A wave of shame washed over me.

The bathroom attached to the living room was twice as large as the one in my room, and the shower booth was also spacious. Pushed by Nam Kangwoo's unhesitating hands, I let out a small "uh, uh" and stood with my back against the wall.

Heat reflexively rose to my face. I didn't want it to, but all my memories in bathrooms were shameful ones, so I couldn't help it. Nam Kangwoo looked at my flushed face and laughed again, as if finding it absurd.

“Ah, no… That’s not—”

“Why. Are you expecting something?”

That's not it. I couldn't even meet Nam Kangwoo's eyes and just shook my head vigorously. My head was throbbing, but clearing up this misunderstanding was more urgent.

I managed to answer, "No, no," but… Nam Kangwoo seemed to pay no mind to my desperate reply, instead focusing on stripping my clothes off. I can take off my own clothes. There's no… need for this….

Receiving this bastard—no, Nam Kangwoo's touch, I shrank back as much as I could. Every time I opened my mouth to say, "I'll do it," his menacing eyes would meet mine. So annoying….

“I’ll, by myself—”

“By yourself?”

Nam Kangwoo pulled off my shirt in one go and pressed his body against mine. There was no way to hide, but as if to cover at least something, I crossed my arms in an X and pressed my body further into the wall.

“No, I can do it myself… I think I can… I’ll—”

The end of my sentence trembled unintentionally. My voice even cracked in my bewilderment; it was a mess.

Nam Kangwoo seemed to have no intention of leaving. A long, cool hand, with no prominent knuckles, reached for my waist. Before I could protest, the buckle was undone and the zipper was down. Fucking life… nothing ever went my way.

In an instant, I was standing against the wall without a single thread on, unable to find a place for my eyes, and just twisted my head away. Curses got caught in my throat.

Nam Kangwoo scanned my body as if licking it. His eyes, which had been cold when I was hugging the toilet, were now boiling with heat.

“Sh… showering— Hmph…!”

Yes, everything was within a predictable range. Even Nam Kangwoo kissing me was an action I had implicitly expected.

But the curses kept coming, because I really, really wanted to wash alone. I wanted to wash my body that reeked of alcohol, calm my throbbing head… and come up with an excuse for those guys.

But with our lips stickily pressed together, my mind went white all over again.

“Heu… Ah— hng….”

Whenever I ran out of breath, Nam Kangwoo would briefly pull his lips away, and as soon as I desperately gasped for air, he would press them back on mine. He was uncharacteristically rushed. So much so that it was hard to keep up. The fact that only I was naked while he was fully clothed made it even more humiliating.

I uncrossed the hands that were covering my torso and pushed against Nam Kangwoo's shoulders. I managed to squeeze out sounds like "Wait, stop," but even those were crushed between our joined lips.

His tongue entered deep into my mouth, licking every corner. Leaning against the wall with my head tilted up, I received the one-sided kiss for a long time until I was truly out of breath. And then… tears started to leak out.

“Hnghh… Wait— Ah…!”

Every time the physiological tears that had gathered trickled down, Nam Kangwoo ravaged my mouth even more desperately. The tears, which had flowed without my consent, seemed to fuel the fire.

The tongue that had moved as if in its own mouth sensuously scraped the roof of my mouth and pulled away. Thinking it was finally over, I let out a ragged breath, wiped my wet lips, and met his eyes, but.

“Fuck.”

A curse escaped Nam Kangwoo's lips. His urgent hands turned me around in an instant. My thoughts were a bit delayed, but I wondered what was happening. When I placed my hands on the wall and turned my head, my body flinched at the sight of Nam Kangwoo spreading my legs.

“Ah, wait—”

Before I could say anything else, Nam Kangwoo's hand reached for the faucet. With one familiar motion, a stream of warm water poured down. The *shwaaa* sound of the water echoed as his long, cool fingers pushed between my parted lips.

“Hnghh—”

Saliva instinctively pooled in my mouth as his fingers swept over the mucous membrane, pressed down on my tongue, and moved in and out as if thrusting.

Nam Kangwoo placed a sticky kiss on the shell of my ear. The sharp tip of his tongue licked the skin explicitly before delving into the hole. The wet sounds echoed particularly loudly. My neck shrank back each time, but he paid no mind and moved his tongue more sloppily.

“Get it wet.”

The kisses falling on my ear were gentle, but his voice was cold. I didn't want to, but I reflexively puckered my lips, tears streaming down my face. A low moan echoed, and light, feather-like kisses landed on the nape of my neck.

“Hahh… Hngh— Ha…”

The fingers that had been exploring my mouth for quite some time were suddenly pulled out, and a cough burst out. It was the moment I coughed a few times and grabbed onto Nam Kangwoo's arm wrapped around my waist.

Wet fingers pushed through between my buttocks, rubbing the tightly closed hole. My body jumped. No… I couldn't think rationally.

The soft touch of his fingertips was vivid. His fingers, rubbing my… my… my most private part, finally pushed apart the tightly shut entrance and came inside.

“Hngh... Ah…! Kangwoo, Kangwoo—”

I called Nam Kangwoo's name in desperation, then snapped my mouth shut, surprised by my own voice echoing in the steamy bathroom.

“They'll hear outside, Ha Yeoul.”

“Hng… Ah…!”

“I don't mind, though.”

I trembled as his finger entered with agonizing slowness and shook my head slightly. I desperately bit my lip to hold back my moans.

As if on purpose, Nam Kangwoo's fingers moved in and out with infinite slowness. One finger became two, then three, in an instant.

The squelching, slick sound of something moving in and out of a body echoed explicitly. Each time, I shook my head, then turned my face back to mutter Nam Kangwoo's name. Nam Kangwoo planted soft kisses on the corners of my eyes, my cheeks, then sealed his lips over my parted ones.

With trembling hands, I held onto his arm around my waist and we kissed for a long time. Wet sounds echoed from between our improperly sealed lips.

“Hmph.. Ah…! Stop— Hnghh…!*”

When Nam Kangwoo's fingers persistently pressed down hard on one spot, a slick fluid spurted from the tip of my erect p*nis.

Nam Kangwoo's fingers were pulled out in an instant, and a p*nis, thicker and hotter than them, pushed into the gaping hole that was opening and closing. My body instinctively twisted as the p*nis slowly entered me from behind. Holding my waist, Nam Kangwoo mercilessly thrust deep inside me.

“Hngh.. Ah…! Wait, it hurts— Ugh..”

I shook my head and covered my mouth with my hand as sobs escaped. My vision was blurred and swimming with moisture. Even with my eyes open, my vision was black. It flickered on and off in time with Nam Kangwoo's thrusts, and when he hit a certain spot, a flash of white light would explode.

“Ha Yeoul.”

“Hmph.. Kangwoo, ya— Hnghh… Ah…!”

“Are you going to do it again?”

“No, no— hng…! Heuu— Ah…!”

I answered without even knowing what he was asking, shaking my head. Each time, Nam Kangwoo would say, “Liar,” and thrust his hips up even harder. A tingling sensation, as if I'd been electrocuted, spread from the tips of my toes to the top of my head.

“That girl from yesterday.”

My breathing was ragged, but Nam Kangwoo's was perfectly steady. Unlike his violent hip movements, his voice was even and monotonous.

“Yeah, ah…! Hng… Hnghh… Ah—”

“Did you really ask for it?”

I didn't know what his question meant. My mind was all black and white; there was no way I could remember yesterday.

“Hngh, I…! Ah— No, Hmphh—”

A sticky, viscous fluid was already trickling from the tip of my p*nis. My body, reaching the verge of orgasm without even being touched, felt foreign, yet I yearned for the climax that was just out of reach.

Nam Kangwoo keenly noticed my state and began to move his hips slowly. He deliberately avoided the spot he had been pounding and thrusted up.

“Hm? Ha Yeoul.”

“No, no…! It’s not true— Really….”

A long string of saliva that had pooled in my parted lips dripped down. I didn't even think to wipe it, too busy shaking my head.

Nam Kangwoo pulled his p*nis out of my body completely. My body trembled at the sensation of it sliding out, and I snapped my eyes open as he quickly turned me around.

Our lips crashed together, and one of my legs was caught by Nam Kangwoo's hand and hooked over his arm. I barely stood on one foot, and even then, I had to be on my tiptoes. His menacingly hard p*nis pierced through my body again.

I trembled as his p*nis scraped against my inner walls as it was inserted. The shower booth was now filled with white steam. My body, which hadn't been touched by a single drop of water, was now soaking wet. Nam Kangwoo was still fully clothed, with only his p*nis out. The sight added to the obscenity.

I felt thirsty, a continuous thirst. I tilted my head all the way back, swallowing the saliva that kept flowing down, and when even that wasn't enough, we mixed our tongues. Every time a panting moan escaped my throat, Nam Kangwoo would move his hips as if he couldn't stand it anymore.

His p*nis ravaged me from the inside, as if digging around. Each time he drove himself in, as if wanting to go deeper, a cloudy liquid trickled from the tip of my p*nis.

“Hnghh.. Ah…! Heu-ung— Ahh!”

“Does it feel good? Yeoul, you have to answer.”

In the end, there was no stopping the moans that burst out. It felt like my mind was melting every time Nam Kangwoo's p*nis reached and pounded the spot that had been just out of reach.

As if it had been waiting, a cloudy liquid spurted from the tip of my p*nis. Before I could feel shame for the bodily fluid that stained Nam Kangwoo's damp t-shirt, I burst into tears, nodding my head as his p*nis drove into me again and again.

My whole body was sensitive from the orgasm. The pleasure was so intense it felt like pain.

Trembling, I clung to Nam Kangwoo's shoulder, letting out sob-filled moans, and gasped for breath as I felt his p*nis swell up as if about to ej*culate. Nam Kangwoo hugged me as if to crush me and poured his semen into my deepest, most secret place.

When I lifted my head, his eyes, still blazing with heat, were looking at me. Nam Kangwoo, who had been holding my gaze for a while, moved his hips slowly as if enjoying the afterglow and leaned in to kiss me.​

Chaper List:

Comments Box